Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

Angelic Empyress's Discussions (61)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"Just because you have a lot of characters with superpowers, it doesn't mean you have…"

Angelic Empyress replied Jan 13, 2018 to Figuring out how many Irregulars to add to my story

2 Jan 13, 2018
Reply by Angelic Empyress

"My advice...don't worry so much about how to start the story. Just write. Whatever i…"

Angelic Empyress replied Jan 13, 2018 to Advice on getting started?

12 Jan 19, 2018
Reply by Mike Jacobs

"In my experience character sheets only serve to give a character filler, which isn't…"

Angelic Empyress replied Dec 30, 2017 to Trying to decide on a tone for my series

4 Dec 30, 2017

"What everyone has already said on this is so true! Especially about the watering dow…"

Angelic Empyress replied Dec 30, 2017 to Need help with how powers are inherited in my series

8 Dec 30, 2017

"Well good luck with that and I wish you the best!"

Angelic Empyress replied Mar 15, 2016 to Looking for a short Christian script to turn it into a graphical novel on android

7 Apr 3, 2016
Reply by David Rivera

"Ok...you have me interested, since im currently expanding the christian fantasy worl…"

Angelic Empyress replied Mar 15, 2016 to Looking for a short Christian script to turn it into a graphical novel on android

7 Apr 3, 2016
Reply by David Rivera

"hmmmm sounds like a good challenge..."

Angelic Empyress replied Mar 9, 2016 to Easter Art Challenge

1 Mar 9, 2016

"Well ok then! in that case I will see what I can do :) "

Angelic Empyress replied Nov 28, 2013 to MEGABOOK M3 Submissions Open

3 Nov 28, 2013

"awww too bad i dont do blood guts gore or guns lol else I would definitely try to su…"

Angelic Empyress replied Nov 27, 2013 to MEGABOOK M3 Submissions Open

3 Nov 28, 2013

"I use www.ka-blam.com to publish my comics...they do take a good while to get the fi…"

Angelic Empyress replied Nov 1, 2013 to comics printed

14 Jul 18, 2017
Reply by Tom Montgomery

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2019   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service