Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

marcus hayden's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"really inspiring to see an artist like yourself toiling away at a Gospel creative pr…"

marcus hayden replied Dec 4, 2014 to A little direction or advice...

37 Dec 4, 2014
Reply by marcus hayden

"One Christian artist I've seen had an interesting take on the 'super powers thing' w…"

marcus hayden replied Sep 17, 2012 to super power origins

46 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by Velynda Wilson

"yeah it's ironic isn't it."

marcus hayden replied May 28, 2012 to Galatians 2:20

12 Sep 21, 2012
Reply by Christopher Lee Jones

"some good food for thought there. great to hear some 'real' input. I've been totally…"

marcus hayden replied Mar 29, 2012 to How to Work Full Time for the Lord AND Support Our Families at the Same Time?

10 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Julio Molina-Muscara

"posting a page on here would be cool to have a look? :)"

marcus hayden replied Mar 8, 2012 to Help!!!!!!!!

4 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by marcus hayden

"I agree that the main issues are ; if we have a main character that we are portrayin…"

marcus hayden replied Feb 2, 2010 to sexy women characters and christian comics

81 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by Buzz Dixon

"thats cool that girl Genius is online- I'll have to check them out :) It looks like…"

marcus hayden replied Sep 29, 2009 to Comics for Phones and PDA's- is it viable?

8 Mar 13, 2016
Reply by David Rivera

"very interesting... I guess it's great if you already have a following or a web pres…"

marcus hayden replied Mar 10, 2009 to Comics for Phones and PDA's- is it viable?

8 Mar 13, 2016
Reply by David Rivera

"i really like how you can 'see' the texture of the paper and ink- kind of like tinti…"

marcus hayden replied Jan 23, 2009 to Greetings and peace

8 May 2, 2018
Reply by Issey Fujishima

"these are cool as, well done brother"

marcus hayden replied Jan 23, 2009 to Greetings and peace

8 May 2, 2018
Reply by Issey Fujishima

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2019   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service