Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

Raven Miller's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Huh thats so weird I have never been scared of anthros before like ever.So I guess i…"

Raven Miller replied Jan 29, 2012 to Need some guidance

24 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Raven Miller

"wow I hadn't thought of things in this way thanks so much! "

Raven Miller replied Jan 29, 2012 to Need some guidance

24 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Raven Miller

"thanks so much that is good to know I am wondering why anthros are scary to the chur…"

Raven Miller replied Jan 28, 2012 to Need some guidance

24 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Raven Miller

"I think it is a great Idea it is really neat I would do if I was a good writer."

Raven Miller replied Dec 10, 2011 to A posed question......

19 Jan 15, 2012
Reply by Paul Gilmore

"Well I am pretty good at anthros and manga style I could design the characters for y…"

Raven Miller replied Dec 10, 2011 to Christian Writer Seeks Manga Artist For upcoming book

1 Dec 10, 2011
Reply by Raven Miller

"Yes I think that would be better I like your changes the Shepard king is quite uniqu…"

Raven Miller replied Dec 10, 2011 to Need some guidance

24 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Raven Miller

"Thanks I am so glad to hear that. I will keep practicing I just hope he tells me soo…"

24 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Raven Miller

"I have to ask a couple of questions is the good Shepard supposed to Jesus if so I do…"

24 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Raven Miller

"Well aside from the sexual stuff it is pretty good it is really funny. I feel sorry…"

Raven Miller replied Dec 9, 2011 to Need some guidance

24 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Raven Miller

"Your designs and story are both pretty good I will get right on it and I should be a…"

Raven Miller replied Dec 9, 2011 to Need some guidance

24 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Raven Miller

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2020   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service