Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

David Porta's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

". I first heard about him at Impromptus, here. http://article.nationalreview.com/pri…"

David Porta replied Jun 21, 2009 to Help Free Gao Zhisheng

6 Feb 6, 2011
Reply by southpawdoesart

". I first heard about him at Impromptus, here. http://article.nationalreview.com/pri…"

David Porta replied Jun 21, 2009 to Help Free Gao Zhisheng

6 Feb 6, 2011
Reply by southpawdoesart

". If you mean contracting with a printer, Harold Buchholz does that. He's a brother.…"

David Porta replied Jun 21, 2009 to Tract

1 Jun 21, 2009
Reply by David Porta

"//I think that "This Was Your Life" by Chick may be one of the most successful Chris…"

David Porta replied Apr 19, 2009 to What Is The Most Successful Christian Comic Book Title?

15 Aug 1, 2009
Reply by Moses

". Thus end-eth the discussion. Ralph nails it right off the bat! Except, Clint sai…"

David Porta replied Apr 17, 2009 to What Is The Most Successful Christian Comic Book Title?

15 Aug 1, 2009
Reply by Moses

"Father God, bless CH richly. In Jesus' name, amen."

David Porta replied Mar 16, 2009 to Pray for Me & Family

5 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by southpawdoesart

""One artist that you admire, to share the gospel with." "Who would you like to minis…"

David Porta replied Mar 16, 2009 to One artist that you admire, to share the gospel with.

20 Nov 21, 2016
Reply by mark hentze

". Illuminator #1 Genesis (1st Action Packed Issue!, Volume 1) Publisher: Marvel Com…"

David Porta replied Feb 25, 2009 to Im looking for some comic books to read.

23 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Kevin Yong

". "Fellowship" And if someone asks you, "Are you being fed?" What will you say? F…"

David Porta replied Feb 25, 2009 to An old (and totally new way) to think about "Church" or the Body of Believers

1 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by David Porta

". Daredevil is Catholic, and his mom is a nun. That has been examined in several st…"

David Porta replied Feb 15, 2009 to Im looking for some comic books to read.

23 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Kevin Yong

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2020   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service