Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

Christina Cheek's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow, how did you get so many backers? When I tried to get backers for Adventures wit…"

Christina Cheek replied Oct 30, 2013 to My Shameless Promo

2 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by Seth Louton

"Keith, I would be interested in your story. I usually work in a Fusion style, a blen…"

Christina Cheek replied Sep 17, 2013 to Greetings! New to the Society!

5 Sep 24, 2013
Reply by Keith Bradbury

""The Guardians of Avalon" instead. "

Christina Cheek replied May 7, 2013 to Vampires & Werewolves, can we tell a Christian-oriented GOOD story with such themes?

18 May 11, 2013
Reply by Alika Parsons

"It's no problem, we all help each other out, but I would suggest looking into gettin…"

Christina Cheek replied May 2, 2013 to Please give my friend some advices!

12 May 4, 2013
Reply by Cobus Prinsloo

"Some publishers buy all rights or deal in royalties (60/40, etc). I would suggest ge…"

Christina Cheek replied May 1, 2013 to Please give my friend some advices!

12 May 4, 2013
Reply by Cobus Prinsloo

"Matt:  Exactly my point! Also, I was talking with my husband on his comic, he said i…"

Christina Cheek replied Apr 16, 2013 to Vampires & Werewolves, can we tell a Christian-oriented GOOD story with such themes?

18 May 11, 2013
Reply by Alika Parsons

"Buzz, very true, my pastor was just meaning that if you can't find a verse to back i…"

Christina Cheek replied Apr 16, 2013 to Vampires & Werewolves, can we tell a Christian-oriented GOOD story with such themes?

18 May 11, 2013
Reply by Alika Parsons

"Oh great idea, thanks yes that has helped! "

Christina Cheek replied Apr 9, 2013 to Vampires & Werewolves, can we tell a Christian-oriented GOOD story with such themes?

18 May 11, 2013
Reply by Alika Parsons

"Amber, Thanks so much, you really put a new perspective on it. I have asked God abou…"

Christina Cheek replied Apr 9, 2013 to Vampires & Werewolves, can we tell a Christian-oriented GOOD story with such themes?

18 May 11, 2013
Reply by Alika Parsons

"Thanks, that's the general idea of what I think the story is evolving towards. "

18 May 11, 2013
Reply by Alika Parsons

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2018   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service