Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

K.G. Adams's Discussions (310)

Discussions Replied To (163) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks! I had thought about Brianna seeing a Christian Counselor who tells her “when…"

K.G. Adams replied yesterday to The fine line between science and spirituality

4 yesterday
Reply by K.G. Adams

"Thanks! I’m the only Christian I know in real life who likes the anime and manga and…"

K.G. Adams replied on Monday to The fine line between science and spirituality

4 yesterday
Reply by K.G. Adams

"Thanks! One thing I came up with is New Eden is a culture very based in tradition, w…"

K.G. Adams replied Sep 9 to New Eden’s Culture

4 Sep 9
Reply by K.G. Adams

"Thanks! One thing I had thought about several cases where the characters travel to o…"

K.G. Adams replied Sep 6 to New Eden’s Culture

4 Sep 9
Reply by K.G. Adams

"Thanks! "

K.G. Adams replied Aug 26 to What should happen to Brianna’s clothes when she transforms

10 Aug 26
Reply by K.G. Adams

"That’s an interesting idea, but the limit of Brianna’s shapeshifting is to an animal…"

K.G. Adams replied Aug 24 to What should happen to Brianna’s clothes when she transforms

10 Aug 26
Reply by K.G. Adams

"There’s a problem with that in my series. Manipulating visible light, manipulating o…"

K.G. Adams replied Aug 24 to What should happen to Brianna’s clothes when she transforms

10 Aug 26
Reply by K.G. Adams

"What do you mean?"

K.G. Adams replied Aug 23 to What should happen to Brianna’s clothes when she transforms

10 Aug 26
Reply by K.G. Adams

"Any recommendations of media about shape shifting  I could read/watch/play to see wh…"

K.G. Adams replied Aug 22 to What should happen to Brianna’s clothes when she transforms

10 Aug 26
Reply by K.G. Adams

"I’ve been reading A Quantum Case for God by Dennis Zetting and am on the section abo…"

K.G. Adams replied Aug 22 to What should happen to Brianna’s clothes when she transforms

10 Aug 26
Reply by K.G. Adams

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2018   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service