Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

Youmin Park's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Welcome, Hailey! God bless you and your vision in your heart. Keep in touch and look…"

Youmin Park replied Dec 9, 2013 to Newbie Ahoy!

9 Jan 10, 2014
Reply by Christopher Haupt

"Hi Landon, I'm a freelance illustrator/designer, currently working for both local an…"

Youmin Park replied May 17, 2013 to What's it like to be a pro?

3 May 17, 2013
Reply by Steve Crespo

"Augh... terrible... no wonder clients who asked me to make comics required 'work-for…"

Youmin Park replied May 3, 2013 to Please give my friend some advices!

12 May 4, 2013
Reply by Cobus Prinsloo

"Hehe you are awesome bro! Thanks :D "

Youmin Park replied May 2, 2013 to My first comic commission: "Life or Death" is up in Indiegogo!

4 May 2, 2013
Reply by Youmin Park

"Thank you Buzz! I hope so too :D "

Youmin Park replied May 2, 2013 to My first comic commission: "Life or Death" is up in Indiegogo!

4 May 2, 2013
Reply by Youmin Park

"Goodness that's harsh. Why on comics?! It's sad to hear. I also would not give-away…"

Youmin Park replied May 2, 2013 to Please give my friend some advices!

12 May 4, 2013
Reply by Cobus Prinsloo

"Yes true that. I even told him to check out the law and rules that used in India too…"

Youmin Park replied May 2, 2013 to Please give my friend some advices!

12 May 4, 2013
Reply by Cobus Prinsloo

"Whoa... really, really awesome advice you guys! Al Nickerson, thanks for you advice!…"

Youmin Park replied May 1, 2013 to Please give my friend some advices!

12 May 4, 2013
Reply by Cobus Prinsloo

"I also thought so Al, So number 4 is about the copyright and trademark... This frien…"

Youmin Park replied May 1, 2013 to Please give my friend some advices!

12 May 4, 2013
Reply by Cobus Prinsloo

"Hi Christo! What a small world :) Thank you for checking my works. Happy to meet ano…"

Youmin Park replied Dec 27, 2012 to Greetings: I'm happy to know this website.

13 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Aaron Marshall

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2020   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service