Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

Favian Ee's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"My experience with visual art as a ministry in church has been quite disappointing u…"

Favian Ee replied Sep 18, 2010 to How are Visual Arts used in your church?

3 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by Alex F

"Alec, I was quite surprised to find a Sundar Singh comic when I first visited your s…"

Favian Ee replied Sep 17, 2010 to Where are the Christian professionals in the mainstream comic industry?

48 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by Lee Weeks

"I think print will always be around because it doesn't need batteries. I always felt…"

Favian Ee replied Sep 17, 2010 to Where are the Christian professionals in the mainstream comic industry?

48 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by Lee Weeks

"Hi Brian! I love your style! And I also love Bible-based comics! I'd love to see the…"

Favian Ee replied Aug 22, 2010 to A little direction or advice...

37 Dec 4, 2014
Reply by marcus hayden

"Thanks for your advice and encouragement, Alec. Appreciate it much! By the way, when…"

Favian Ee replied Aug 22, 2010 to Where are the Christian professionals in the mainstream comic industry?

48 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by Lee Weeks

"Wow. Didn't realise it's gotten so bad... I think Alec is right to say "Today's 'PG…"

Favian Ee replied Aug 20, 2010 to Where are the Christian professionals in the mainstream comic industry?

48 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by Lee Weeks

"I've been wondering about the same question too, Alex. I do a fair bit of Christian…"

Favian Ee replied Aug 19, 2010 to Where are the Christian professionals in the mainstream comic industry?

48 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by Lee Weeks

"i had to order my ames guides online cos they don't have them here in singapore. cos…"

Favian Ee replied Sep 19, 2009 to font size

12 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by Kevin Yong

"it depends on your image resolution (12 pt can look way different in 72 dpi, which i…"

Favian Ee replied Sep 19, 2009 to font size

12 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by Kevin Yong

"so sorry to hear that. said a prayer for the both of u.."

Favian Ee replied Mar 28, 2008 to My Sister's Gone...

8 Mar 30, 2008
Reply by lraphat

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2017   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service