Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

Matt Baker's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Martin, I didn't have to do TOO much research, because I've been illustrating thi…"

Matt Baker replied Jun 22, 2010 to HOW DO YOU FIT THE STORY OF JESUS INTO 24 PAGES?

6 Jun 22, 2010
Reply by Matt Baker

"Thanks Bob :) i just got the message about your book coming out, too. Exciting news!…"

Matt Baker replied Jun 22, 2010 to HOW DO YOU FIT THE STORY OF JESUS INTO 24 PAGES?

6 Jun 22, 2010
Reply by Matt Baker

"So true! Thanks Alec. "

6 Jun 22, 2010
Reply by Matt Baker

"Hey Joe, I've also clicked on the 'no' button, and reported the comment as inappropr…"

Matt Baker replied Jun 2, 2010 to Help--Silly Daddy Attacked on Amazon for Being Christian

18 Nov 27, 2010
Reply by Bob Luedke

"Hey Mitch, Did you deliberately spell it "pochaHOTes", or was that a mistake? Funny…"

Matt Baker replied Jan 29, 2010 to sexy women characters and christian comics

81 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by Buzz Dixon

"Exactly. Drawing average looking women is harder than it sounds, and yet not really.…"

Matt Baker replied Jan 25, 2010 to sexy women characters and christian comics

81 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by Buzz Dixon

"I agree, and just to add my 2 cents worth, I think part of the problem with a lot of…"

Matt Baker replied Jan 24, 2010 to sexy women characters and christian comics

81 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by Buzz Dixon

"Sweet. They both sound like Juicy stories. Wish I had the time to get involved. What…"

Matt Baker replied Jan 4, 2010 to Artists Needed for some spec work

3 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Matt Baker

"Hey, I read your script and looked at your thumbnails. I really love that story, it'…"

Matt Baker replied Jan 4, 2010 to An Uncertain Start (comic WIP)

4 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Liz

"WHAT'S THE SHORT STORY ONE INVOLVE?"

Matt Baker replied Jan 3, 2010 to Artists Needed for some spec work

3 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Matt Baker

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2020   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service