Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

Matt Baker's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"I really like the backgrounds you've posted, really nice hues, especially those tree…"

Matt Baker replied Mar 26, 2012 to On Backgrounds

5 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Matt Baker

"Ijust back up to an external hard drive using time machine on my Mac. I should proba…"

Matt Baker replied Jun 6, 2011 to Backup strategies

3 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Kevin Yong

"Cool thoughts, wish I had something to comment but I don't, I just like what you hav…"

Matt Baker replied Feb 12, 2011 to Comics of the next decade?

16 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Kendall Uwaibi

"As far as line work goes, if you are intent on drawing straight into the computer, i…"

Matt Baker replied Feb 11, 2011 to latest work

7 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by Ron Zeilinger

"i really like your backgrounds, actually."

Matt Baker replied Feb 11, 2011 to latest work

7 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by Ron Zeilinger

"1.  Have you purchased a "Christian Comic" in the last year FROM SOMEONE ON THESE BO…"

Matt Baker replied Jan 18, 2011 to New Comic Company - Survey

7 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by Dan Conner

"Hi Daniel,  I usually charge around $45 Australian an hour for my artistic services,…"

Matt Baker replied Jan 17, 2011 to I need artists for paid concept art for a graphic novel.

10 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Michael Scott Jenkins

"Maybe they should charge less per comic if they want people to buy more. I pay $8AUS…"

Matt Baker replied Oct 6, 2010 to Where are the Christian professionals in the mainstream comic industry?

48 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by Lee Weeks

"Wow Alec, I've been seriously considering having a go next year at trying to break…"

Matt Baker replied Oct 5, 2010 to Where are the Christian professionals in the mainstream comic industry?

48 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by Lee Weeks

"Hi Martin, I think the same guy that does the Bible Artist blog spot, Graham Kenned…"

Matt Baker replied Oct 3, 2010 to Any Good Books or Resources for Clothing from Biblical times?

7 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Martin Murtonen

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2019   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service