Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

Matt Baker's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"Cool art style, post up some more of your stuff!"

Matt Baker replied May 3, 2018 to Hi, I'm a Japanese-German graphic novel artist

10 May 21, 2018
Reply by Natalie Rodarte

"I live in Newcastle Australia, I could put you in touch with the YWAM'ers there if y…"

Matt Baker replied Nov 18, 2012 to CCAS Site search?

5 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by Matt Baker

"Well josh, I'm supposed to be busily finishing a calendar right now, midnight in Aus…"

Matt Baker replied Mar 30, 2012 to BUY AT THE SHOP VS BUY ONLINE

9 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Josh Alves

"That's really cool, sounds like you've got it figured out! (insert thumbs-up sign he…"

Matt Baker replied Mar 29, 2012 to BUY AT THE SHOP VS BUY ONLINE

9 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Josh Alves

"Option F; become a non-sleeping machine, is definitely the way to go, it works for m…"

Matt Baker replied Mar 29, 2012 to How to Work Full Time for the Lord AND Support Our Families at the Same Time?

10 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Julio Molina-Muscara

"Steve, wow, really interesting perspectives there, I agree with a lot of that. I lov…"

9 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Josh Alves

"Josh, good points. I'm curious, as a creator, do you make more, less or just as much…"

9 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Josh Alves

"It's great that your comic is getting good recognition! Awesome stuff."

Matt Baker replied Mar 27, 2012 to "A Child Is Born" is nominated for the Comic Buyer's Guide Fan Awards!

3 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by Matt Baker

"I really like the backgrounds you've posted, really nice hues, especially those tree…"

Matt Baker replied Mar 26, 2012 to On Backgrounds

5 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Matt Baker

"Ijust back up to an external hard drive using time machine on my Mac. I should proba…"

Matt Baker replied Jun 6, 2011 to Backup strategies

3 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Kevin Yong

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2019   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service