Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

Martin Murtonen's Discussions (446)

Discussions Replied To (407) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey! Welcome aboard. Curiosity: How are you building your 3D characters, rigging th…"

Martin Murtonen replied Sep 26, 2012 to Greetings from Manneristic Studios

10 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Christopher Lee Jones

"@Alika Yes, they have drawn for regular comics titles - but their art style is, at l…"

Martin Murtonen replied Sep 25, 2012 to final assignment

11 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Alika Parsons

"Same advice I gave to Nathan(?), you finished, this, keep moving forward! NEXT! Exci…"

Martin Murtonen replied Sep 25, 2012 to Johnny B. Goode

41 Feb 3, 2015
Reply by Mike Jacobs

"Mr. Lee, I was quite taken with your original tale. It had me from panel 1, and took…"

Martin Murtonen replied Sep 24, 2012 to Johnny B. Goode

41 Feb 3, 2015
Reply by Mike Jacobs

"Cartooning is an "approach". It's kind of like using animation principles to make co…"

Martin Murtonen replied Sep 24, 2012 to final assignment

11 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Alika Parsons

"Growth!Some of your best work so far. I really like the hand coming out of the water…"

Martin Murtonen replied Sep 20, 2012 to final assignment

11 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Alika Parsons

"The original intent of the discussion: "...how characters could have super powers an…"

Martin Murtonen replied Sep 17, 2012 to super power origins

46 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by Velynda Wilson

"Hm. Prayer. The Holy spirit. God. Jesus. I think the only valid means for Christian…"

Martin Murtonen replied Sep 16, 2012 to super power origins

46 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by Velynda Wilson

"Landon, I think you could improve with some techniques to help loosen you up - just…"

Martin Murtonen replied Sep 8, 2012 to this week's funny funny

13 Oct 13, 2012
Reply by mike abuan

"Landon, did you do a re-draw? Would love to see it - I also have some suggestions to…"

Martin Murtonen replied Sep 7, 2012 to this week's funny funny

13 Oct 13, 2012
Reply by mike abuan

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2019   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service