Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

Martin Murtonen's Discussions (446)

Discussions Replied To (407) Replies Latest Activity

"Christopher, welcome to the wonderful world of color on the computer... Ok, here's f…"

Martin Murtonen replied Jan 15, 2014 to Coloring Comics Question

6 Jan 15, 2014
Reply by D.L. Maffett

"Hey Alika - To be honest - I partially found what I was looking for in the Rad How T…"

Martin Murtonen replied Nov 24, 2012 to Anyone have an alternative to the "heads" method of figure drawing?

7 Nov 25, 2012
Reply by Alika Parsons

"Ok...found what I was looking for... This guy has awesome info:http://radhowto.blog…"

Martin Murtonen replied Nov 17, 2012 to Anyone have an alternative to the "heads" method of figure drawing?

7 Nov 25, 2012
Reply by Alika Parsons

"Yup. It's solid information. Nobody has alternative drawing suggestions?"

Martin Murtonen replied Nov 15, 2012 to Anyone have an alternative to the "heads" method of figure drawing?

7 Nov 25, 2012
Reply by Alika Parsons

"Right! I was looking all over for it...and there it is. "

Martin Murtonen replied Nov 11, 2012 to CCAS Site search?

5 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by Matt Baker

"Glad to see your still around! "

Martin Murtonen replied Oct 31, 2012 to "The Road from Earth to Heaven" poster

11 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Calvary Comics

"Donald, if you so wish, you can send me a direct email and I can comment on your con…"

Martin Murtonen replied Oct 19, 2012 to I have an idea, Now what?

13 Oct 25, 2012
Reply by Luis Serrano

"Paula is correct - anything you make is automatically copyrighted. Note: Superman is…"

Martin Murtonen replied Oct 19, 2012 to I have an idea, Now what?

13 Oct 25, 2012
Reply by Luis Serrano

"I think you can have someone not lie -but be perceived as lying - or as not trustwor…"

Martin Murtonen replied Sep 26, 2012 to Johnny B. Goode

41 Feb 3, 2015
Reply by Mike Jacobs

"Alika, My comics are dead rant was more geared specifically to secular comics. "Well…"

Martin Murtonen replied Sep 26, 2012 to Johnny B. Goode

41 Feb 3, 2015
Reply by Mike Jacobs

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2019   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service