Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

Tazia Hall's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"Yessir! I had mentioned a couple art sites in the initial post with great templates…"

Tazia Hall replied Aug 23 to Streamline CCAS

7 Aug 23
Reply by Tazia Hall

"Could you share a story summary and a character bio? That would give us more to go o…"

Tazia Hall replied Aug 22 to Learning

4 Sep 10
Reply by Marc Baron Brockington

"Don't worry about the "Christian" label. Just write a good story from your heart. If…"

Tazia Hall replied Aug 22 to Would an anti hero Christian comic work? Has it been done?

8 Aug 22
Reply by Tazia Hall

"Speaking as a freelance artist, It's best to pay the artist something. In fact, it's…"

Tazia Hall replied Aug 22 to COMIC ARTIST NEEDED!!!

1 Aug 22
Reply by Tazia Hall

"Already made all the contacts. Admins like the idea. This is just my personal temp s…"

Tazia Hall replied Aug 22 to Streamline CCAS

7 Aug 23
Reply by Tazia Hall

"My very BASIC mockup: "

Tazia Hall replied Aug 21 to Streamline CCAS

7 Aug 23
Reply by Tazia Hall

"Ah, I see. I just messaged all three and linked them to this discussion to get their…"

Tazia Hall replied Jun 12 to Streamline CCAS

7 Aug 23
Reply by Tazia Hall

"Woo! I used to live near Port Royal.  Your ministry has me excited! I remember histo…"

Tazia Hall replied Jun 6 to Using buried History stories to teach Bible lessons

4 Jun 7
Reply by Richard Collins

"For me, posting on social media helps generate public interest. It creates a waiting…"

Tazia Hall replied Jun 6 to The Free Gift

11 Jun 6
Reply by Tazia Hall

"I missed your work!!!"

Tazia Hall replied Jun 6 to FromNothing.Life

5 Jun 6
Reply by Tazia Hall

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2019   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service