Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

David Duarte's Discussions (75)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"What if this character was a revolutionary?"

David Duarte replied Feb 24 to Would an anti hero Christian comic work? Has it been done?

8 Aug 22
Reply by Tazia Hall

"You're right. Though my character would kind of be arrogant at times and maybe not a…"

David Duarte replied Feb 21 to Would an anti hero Christian comic work? Has it been done?

8 Aug 22
Reply by Tazia Hall

"I've read some Tintin and plan to read more of it. Like Tintin, there will be some…"

David Duarte replied Nov 8, 2016 to Please review my first story of Slum Shoes

4 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by David Duarte

"Thanks. Though I thought it would be a way to introduce some of the characters and t…"

David Duarte replied Nov 8, 2016 to Please review my first story of Slum Shoes

4 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by David Duarte

"Hi Gerard. Well I am pretty behind in my work. But I have seen your work on Cyberlig…"

David Duarte replied Dec 24, 2011 to Should Christian comics go into apolgetics?

20 Dec 24, 2011
Reply by David Duarte

"Thanks for putting this up, I've been having a hard time focusing on drawing lately…"

David Duarte replied Dec 2, 2011 to In a funk

7 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Gerard Lee

"Thanks for the suggestions. I have the book "I don't have enough faith to be an athe…"

David Duarte replied Nov 19, 2011 to Did the Piso family really write the New Testament?

8 Mar 29, 2015
Reply by K.G. Adams

"Thanks, just looking for some thoughts on this. Yet some people claim he's telling t…"

David Duarte replied Nov 18, 2011 to Did the Piso family really write the New Testament?

8 Mar 29, 2015
Reply by K.G. Adams

"Will do"

David Duarte replied Jun 25, 2011 to Prayer

9 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by Gustavo Duran

"Perspective is probably my weakness. I keep trying to find a good reference picture/…"

David Duarte replied May 26, 2011 to What's your hidden weakness when it comes to drawing comics? I'll tell you mine I'm not ashamed. lol

19 Jul 23, 2011
Reply by Gary Shelton

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2019   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service