Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

Raquel Florez's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I wouldn't worry too much right now about influences seeping into your story. It's a…"

Raquel Florez replied Oct 20, 2017 to Noticing another works seeping into my series

3 Oct 20, 2017
Reply by Raquel Florez

"I also love the white vinyl brick eraser. It has always worked the best for me. I to…"

Raquel Florez replied Jul 27, 2017 to Pseudo-Poll: Favorite Eraser

6 Oct 19, 2017
Reply by Aaron Uglum

"Even if you can't think of a whole story revolving around this idea, try writing it…"

Raquel Florez replied Jun 20, 2016 to Had the weirdest dream last night (possible story idea?)

2 Jun 20, 2016
Reply by Raquel Florez

"For question number three: No, of course not. Your stories should be about what you…"

Raquel Florez replied Oct 24, 2015 to Three unrelated questions

5 Nov 10, 2015
Reply by K.G. Adams

"As to whether you should show Brianna transforming...she transforms into animals rig…"

Raquel Florez replied Sep 19, 2015 to Should I show a character "powering up"

6 Jan 15, 2016
Reply by Tazia Hall

"Hey, K.G. I'm glad you're feeling better, and it's good to hear from you again. By t…"

Raquel Florez replied Sep 18, 2015 to Should I show a character "powering up"

6 Jan 15, 2016
Reply by Tazia Hall

"Sounds like a really cool idea. I don't know how much this will help, so feel free t…"

Raquel Florez replied Sep 15, 2015 to Story Idea

6 Nov 12, 2015
Reply by William Bontrager

"     First of all, this sounds like a cool character. I'm not a scientist, and feel…"

Raquel Florez replied Sep 3, 2015 to How to explain Brianna's powers/ how to deal with detractors about explaining

2 Sep 4, 2015
Reply by K.G. Adams

"If outlining doesn't work well for you, it may be because that isn't your style. I'v…"

Raquel Florez replied Aug 17, 2015 to How long of a series to aim for

6 Aug 19, 2015
Reply by Kevin D. Lintz

"Remember, you are valuable to God and have a purpose. Don't let dark thoughts make y…"

Raquel Florez replied Aug 1, 2015 to URGENT! I don't know if I should say this here but... HELP!

10 Nov 28, 2016
Reply by Tazia Hall

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2019   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service