Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

Brian D's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"I should pay you for all your insight and help, lol"

Brian D replied Dec 7, 2010 to One Year Later: Got A Website Yet?

16 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by Buzz Dixon

"Thanks as always, Alec. Youtube: I've edited everything I can see to edit. When I cl…"

Brian D replied Dec 7, 2010 to One Year Later: Got A Website Yet?

16 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by Buzz Dixon

"Thanks, Elgin. This is what I've been working on recently... www.kingofkingsillustra…"

Brian D replied Dec 6, 2010 to WHY ARE SO MANY CHRISTIAN COMICS AND MEDIA SO BORING.?

149 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Elgin bolling

"I'll invite you to check out my site: www.kingofkingsillustrated.com Here's the skin…"

Brian D replied Dec 6, 2010 to One Year Later: Got A Website Yet?

16 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by Buzz Dixon

"Wow! Deep conversation here. I'll offer my two cents (for what it's "worth"). Whethe…"

Brian D replied Dec 6, 2010 to WHY ARE SO MANY CHRISTIAN COMICS AND MEDIA SO BORING.?

149 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Elgin bolling

"Hey, Matthew! Thanks for the comments on the website. I appreciate it. I'm curious h…"

Brian D replied Nov 16, 2010 to If anyone would be interested...

4 Nov 16, 2010
Reply by Matthew Jones

"Well guys, after three years in the making, I've finally released my first installme…"

Brian D replied Nov 1, 2010 to Anybody got new products out?

36 Nov 20, 2010
Reply by Martin Murtonen

"I agree. However the book would still be about 80+ pages per book and I was planning…"

Brian D replied Oct 23, 2010 to Divide and Conquer

4 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Martin Murtonen

"Consider me interested. You sold me with the whole "too extreme" christian thing. I…"

Brian D replied Oct 22, 2010 to New Comic Company Idea

81 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by Daniel N. Gullotta

"BTW- I agree AMAZING SCORE!"

Brian D replied Oct 22, 2010 to trailers for your comic

9 Oct 24, 2010
Reply by Bob Luedke

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2020   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service