Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

Aaron Uglum's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"I edited the original post to differentiate wordpress from wordpress.com. Choosing…"

Aaron Uglum replied Oct 19, 2018 to Advice for a webcomic newbie

6 Oct 19, 2018
Reply by Aaron Uglum

"I've realized I can't be quite so dogmatic about lettering. I think there may be les…"

Aaron Uglum replied Sep 7, 2018 to Lettering for comics questions

9 Sep 7, 2018
Reply by Aaron Uglum

"Huh. I didn't know that about not using the cross bar "I". I've always used it for e…"

Aaron Uglum replied Sep 4, 2018 to Lettering for comics questions

9 Sep 7, 2018
Reply by Aaron Uglum

"(bear in mind that this is all ultimately stylistic choices and any of this can be t…"

Aaron Uglum replied Aug 31, 2018 to Lettering for comics questions

9 Sep 7, 2018
Reply by Aaron Uglum

"Another thing to know about having a website is privacy regulations. Recently the GD…"

Aaron Uglum replied Aug 25, 2018 to Advice for a webcomic newbie

6 Oct 19, 2018
Reply by Aaron Uglum

"Personally, I haven't seen one I'm a fan of, for a few reasons. Basically it all ste…"

Aaron Uglum replied Aug 25, 2018 to Advice for a webcomic newbie

6 Oct 19, 2018
Reply by Aaron Uglum

"No problem. Glad it helped. I should probably clarify that while "Visual Quickstart"…"

Aaron Uglum replied Aug 24, 2018 to Advice for a webcomic newbie

6 Oct 19, 2018
Reply by Aaron Uglum

""Peanuts Jubilee" by Charles Schulz has some good info on producing comic strips. It…"

Aaron Uglum replied Feb 10, 2018 to Recommended reading...

11 Feb 12, 2018
Reply by Amy Michelle Fusco

"I was shocked to discover recently that white vinyl brick erasers are not all equal.…"

Aaron Uglum replied Oct 19, 2017 to Pseudo-Poll: Favorite Eraser

6 Oct 19, 2017
Reply by Aaron Uglum

"It's a good question, I'm curious to hear what others have to say. I know I've scrap…"

Aaron Uglum replied Oct 19, 2017 to Noticing another works seeping into my series

3 Oct 20, 2017
Reply by Raquel Florez

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2019   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service