Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

Brien Sparling's Discussions (272)

Discussions Replied To (220) Replies Latest Activity

" Writing is work, but you have to enjoy your story as it develops.  Generally, your…"

Brien Sparling replied Sep 16 to The fine line between science and spirituality

4 Sep 19
Reply by K.G. Adams

"Hey Alan, Welcome to the CCAS site!! Impressive work on your extra ordinary TV clips…"

Brien Sparling replied Aug 27 to Best place to publish Christian comics online?

6 Sep 1
Reply by Alan Kent

"I like your thinking, Brianna's going to be a fun character. I have limited experien…"

Brien Sparling replied Aug 26 to What should happen to Brianna’s clothes when she transforms

10 Aug 26
Reply by K.G. Adams

"  Psalms 104:2 speaks of God wrapping himself in light as a garment. I believe that…"

Brien Sparling replied Aug 24 to What should happen to Brianna’s clothes when she transforms

10 Aug 26
Reply by K.G. Adams

"I think dressing yourself in light would be a enchanting possibility. "

Brien Sparling replied Aug 23 to What should happen to Brianna’s clothes when she transforms

10 Aug 26
Reply by K.G. Adams

"Clothes are a practical consideration for a shape-shifter, and your solution depends…"

Brien Sparling replied Aug 22 to What should happen to Brianna’s clothes when she transforms

10 Aug 26
Reply by K.G. Adams

"Hazel will start loosing brain cells after 5 minutes, and unlike other tissues brain…"

Brien Sparling replied Jul 24 to Character power And plot line help

3 Jul 25
Reply by K.G. Adams

"Moderator says she got your request. Lets see what happens. "

Brien Sparling replied Jun 5 to Deviant Art group seeking members

3 Jun 5
Reply by southpawdoesart

"Fuli,   Welcome to the CCAS site, Brother! Your ink wash and lines are both dynamic…"

Brien Sparling replied May 2 to Hi, I'm a Japanese-German graphic novel artist

10 May 21
Reply by Natalie Rodarte

"Praying for protection, and boldness...and healing."

Brien Sparling replied Apr 26 to Please!!! my sister is in DANGER!!!

9 Apr 26
Reply by Lizzie G

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2018   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service