Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

Brien Sparling's Discussions (293)

Discussions Replied To (240) Replies Latest Activity

"Amazing testimony, beautifully depicted. God is gracious. "

Brien Sparling replied on Sunday to Hosanna in the Highest - comics anthology

10 on Sunday
Reply by Calvary Comics

"One of my favorite books is called the Gospel of Luke, a Greek physician who collect…"

Brien Sparling replied Sep 2 to JesusChristComics.com

3 Sep 2
Reply by Brien Sparling

"I love my copy of Herobear. The Zany facial expressions and poses are so fun, yet te…"

Brien Sparling replied Aug 23 to HeroBear and the Kid by Mike Kunkel

4 Aug 23
Reply by Joseph Allen Ives

"Thanks for the time you put in on this Tazia.     Your design would definitely put t…"

Brien Sparling replied Aug 22 to Streamline CCAS

7 Aug 23
Reply by Tazia Hall

"Thank you Gerard. I'm on a steep learning curve myself "

Brien Sparling replied Aug 12 to Social Media toon' evangelism Part 2

2 Aug 12
Reply by Brien Sparling

"Carl,  I am sorry for the erroneous address. For reasons I don't know, my email host…"

Brien Sparling replied Aug 5 to Looking good for Comic Collaborator to bring Dinosaur Themed post Revelation story to life.

5 Aug 5
Reply by Carl Tiessen

"Thank you Southpaw. "

Brien Sparling replied Aug 4 to Proposed collab on a Police Noir Comic

3 Aug 5
Reply by Gerard Lee

"Carl, I'm interested in a collaboration on your story. Contact me on my CCAS site or…"

Brien Sparling replied Aug 1 to Looking good for Comic Collaborator to bring Dinosaur Themed post Revelation story to life.

5 Aug 5
Reply by Carl Tiessen

"Nice overview! Lord grant you some inquiries."

Brien Sparling replied Jul 23 to Looking good for Comic Collaborator to bring Dinosaur Themed post Revelation story to life.

5 Aug 5
Reply by Carl Tiessen

"Interesting.  These look ideal for coloring pages for a Sunday School class. You mig…"

Brien Sparling replied Jul 21 to Need advice on inspirational comics

4 Jul 21
Reply by Brien Sparling

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2019   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service