Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

Brien Sparling's Discussions (255)

Discussions Replied To (211) Replies Latest Activity

" Thirteen children, aye!       Thank you for speaking for the speechless in this tra…"

Brien Sparling replied on Monday to The Turpin Family

3 on Monday
Reply by K.G. Adams

"Love the basic design; the characters have lots of emotional engagement, and a child…"

Brien Sparling replied Nov 26, 2017 to Hi my name is Poporetto and I'm drawing a comic based on the Gospel of Mark :)

2 Nov 26, 2017
Reply by Poporetto

"Just to clarify your question #1, you want powers that are genetic but not heredity…"

Brien Sparling replied Nov 26, 2017 to Need some help with my comic

3 Nov 26, 2017
Reply by K.G. Adams

"Cool, sounds' like you already have a direction. Just thought I'd mention in passing…"

Brien Sparling replied Nov 21, 2017 to Help

6 Nov 21, 2017
Reply by Brien Sparling

"I have found some universal truths about most high school students: 1) They cautious…"

Brien Sparling replied Nov 21, 2017 to Help

6 Nov 21, 2017
Reply by Brien Sparling

"Well, I’m not an art teacher but I have 35 years’ experience teaching public high sc…"

Brien Sparling replied Nov 20, 2017 to Help

6 Nov 21, 2017
Reply by Brien Sparling

"     I'm going to guess that since you are a college graduate, you have already give…"

Brien Sparling replied Nov 19, 2017 to Hi, Im Samuel from Indonesia :D

9 Nov 22, 2017
Reply by Kevin D. Lintz

"Hi Samuel,  I looked over some of your panels on Facebook; very practiced looking! T…"

Brien Sparling replied Nov 17, 2017 to Hi, Im Samuel from Indonesia :D

9 Nov 22, 2017
Reply by Kevin D. Lintz

"Cool thought question! Who's the target audience? That would guide how happy/funny/s…"

Brien Sparling replied Oct 27, 2017 to Drawing Jesus

3 Oct 28, 2017
Reply by Sven Jacobs

"Your friend has my prayers."

Brien Sparling replied Oct 19, 2017 to Please pray for a friend of my mom

1 Oct 19, 2017
Reply by Brien Sparling

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2018   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service