Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

Allan Leitner's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Well... A great deal has happened since I began this venture and I am taking this ba…"

Allan Leitner replied Feb 12, 2018 to Please pray for a new ministry venture launching in July 2016

5 Feb 12, 2018
Reply by Allan Leitner

"Any thoughts?"

Allan Leitner replied Oct 17, 2016 to Using the Twitch 'Creative' to Stream

1 Oct 17, 2016
Reply by Allan Leitner

"Please keep praying about this. A few steps forward and a few steps back but we are…"

Allan Leitner replied Oct 17, 2016 to Please pray for a new ministry venture launching in July 2016

5 Feb 12, 2018
Reply by Allan Leitner

"It is looking more like November now. Details are falling into place. Online Comic /…"

Allan Leitner replied Sep 19, 2016 to Please pray for a new ministry venture launching in July 2016

5 Feb 12, 2018
Reply by Allan Leitner

"Well, I've sent an email to the administrator of the site to find out what is involv…"

Allan Leitner replied Sep 19, 2016 to Comics Sherpa (http://www.comicssherpa.com/)

1 Sep 19, 2016
Reply by Allan Leitner

""For which of you, desiring to build a tower, does not first sit down and count the…"

Allan Leitner replied Jun 1, 2016 to Please pray for a new ministry venture launching in July 2016

5 Feb 12, 2018
Reply by Allan Leitner

"Very creative. "

Allan Leitner replied May 31, 2016 to Young Paladins: Champions Of Truth

7 May 31, 2016
Reply by Allan Leitner

"> Here's page one of the beautiful Nestor Redondo story which closes out this ant…"

Allan Leitner replied May 31, 2016 to HALLELUJAH comics anthology

17 Jul 8, 2016
Reply by Calvary Comics

"Great stuff sir."

Allan Leitner replied May 31, 2016 to Just launched my new website

8 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by Aaron Uglum

"I'll check it out. -God please bless this venture. Give the speakers words that touc…"

Allan Leitner replied May 31, 2016 to The Faithful Creative Podcast has finally launched!

4 Oct 12, 2016
Reply by Kevin D. Lintz

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2020   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service