Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

Hailey Summer Galloway's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"That sounds really cool! I think media is a great way to go about things in a lot of…"

Hailey Summer Galloway replied May 31, 2014 to Art can Be a Ministry

3 Jun 13, 2014
Reply by Jotham David Parker

"By the way, just found out some guy named Mike is already conducting a Christian gee…"

Hailey Summer Galloway replied Apr 11, 2014 to Okay, I know this isn't comics, but...

8 Aug 5, 2014
Reply by Joey Halbert

"Same here! I'm happy to stay true to myself...wild and crazy as that is. :)"

Hailey Summer Galloway replied Apr 4, 2014 to The Rough and Painful Road to Becoming a Cartoonist

14 Jan 4, 2015
Reply by Brien Sparling

"O_O.....wow dude, you have an awesome life ahead of you. XD Totally love what you're…"

Hailey Summer Galloway replied Apr 1, 2014 to Hey everyone! Looking to start a Christian animated series!

1 Apr 1, 2014
Reply by Hailey Summer Galloway

"...nowadays, most people think it's cool that I want to create graphic novels, becau…"

Hailey Summer Galloway replied Apr 1, 2014 to The Rough and Painful Road to Becoming a Cartoonist

14 Jan 4, 2015
Reply by Brien Sparling

"So...I guess you guys already figured this out, but just as a heads up, the guy I wa…"

Hailey Summer Galloway replied Apr 1, 2014 to Looking for an artist to create a graphic novel!

7 Mar 13, 2016
Reply by David Rivera

"Well, hi there! Nice to meet you, and glad you're happy to be here. I about cried wh…"

Hailey Summer Galloway replied Jan 27, 2014 to hello all!

4 Jan 27, 2014
Reply by Kriss.B..Pomelo

"P.S. - This was a missions trip with my Dad (President of The Relief Bus, a mobile h…"

Hailey Summer Galloway replied Jan 27, 2014 to Some Thoughts From the Philippines for Christians Artists

6 Jan 29, 2014
Reply by Afiya (Blyu-Dono)

"Welcome to the society! :)"

Hailey Summer Galloway replied Dec 17, 2013 to Heyo cool cats

4 Dec 17, 2013

"Haha, yeah, I know...Just wish there was someone my age. =P "

Hailey Summer Galloway replied Dec 12, 2013 to Who else here is under 20?

2 Dec 12, 2013

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2020   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service