Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

Richard Collins's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Sir, yes I am looking forward to your graphic novel.  Please let me know when it com…"

Richard Collins replied Aug 20 to Greetings from Z2 Comics!

8 Aug 20
Reply by Richard Collins

"Sir, very cool I love Skillet they are amazing my favorite song they sing is 'Awake…"

Richard Collins replied Jul 28 to Greetings from Z2 Comics!

8 Aug 20
Reply by Richard Collins

"Sir, Hi from Rich Collins.  Two artists on CCAS did work for me.  DL Maffett did 3 g…"

Richard Collins replied Jun 7 to Using buried History stories to teach Bible lessons

4 Jun 7
Reply by Richard Collins

"Ms Adams, you are at the right moment in history! You don't have to be a great artis…"

Richard Collins replied Jun 6, 2015 to What's the bet digital software to use?

6 Jun 16, 2015
Reply by Kevin Terry

"Ms. Adams, hope your comic book comes out great. God Bless. Rich Collins"

Richard Collins replied Apr 11, 2015 to I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!/ tips for drawing male figures

9 Apr 11, 2015
Reply by Richard Collins

"Sir/Ma'am,  I think DAZ-3D free downloaad is better for characters. Blender free dow…"

Richard Collins replied Apr 9, 2015 to I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!/ tips for drawing male figures

9 Apr 11, 2015
Reply by Richard Collins

"Sir/Ma'am, if you have any questions about Blender 3D modeling it is easy. There are…"

Richard Collins replied Apr 9, 2015 to I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!/ tips for drawing male figures

9 Apr 11, 2015
Reply by Richard Collins

"Ms. Adams, you don't need to draw anything anymore, unless that is your thing. Just…"

9 Apr 11, 2015
Reply by Richard Collins

"Sir, no problem.  I have pretty much walked the road you are about to take, just lik…"

Richard Collins replied May 10, 2014 to Manga Studio, Poser, DAZ3D

5 May 11, 2014
Reply by Melchizedek Todd

"Sir, I guess I should also add I am many years ahead of you on this. I already have…"

Richard Collins replied May 10, 2014 to Manga Studio, Poser, DAZ3D

5 May 11, 2014
Reply by Melchizedek Todd

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2019   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service