Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

Carissa Ashlee Fei's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I think there are many character who obtained their powers from God. In the old test…"

Carissa Ashlee Fei replied Jan 25, 2013 to super power origins

46 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by Velynda Wilson

"Of course it wouldn't be too bad to do some comics, though there are many ahead of y…"

Carissa Ashlee Fei replied Jul 6, 2012 to Comic Bible

16 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by Buzz Dixon

"I totally agree there are Renaissance like artist. Some I found on Deviantart and so…"

Carissa Ashlee Fei replied Jan 23, 2012 to Leaving the Commercial Art realm...

22 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by Buzz Dixon

"Krista Jean You just said the magical words. Allan Kaprov. I recently took sculpture…"

Carissa Ashlee Fei replied Jan 22, 2012 to Leaving the Commercial Art realm...

22 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by Buzz Dixon

"I was about to say that art just ment skill or craft, but then again, you sort of sa…"

Carissa Ashlee Fei replied Nov 19, 2011 to Leaving the Commercial Art realm...

22 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by Buzz Dixon

"I soo agree on postmodernism. I can say anything can be a piece of art work. Ive see…"

Carissa Ashlee Fei replied Nov 19, 2011 to Leaving the Commercial Art realm...

22 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by Buzz Dixon

"I can understand about identity crisis in transgender. I remeber talking to one onli…"

Carissa Ashlee Fei replied Nov 19, 2011 to Transexual surgery, is it a sin?

82 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by Christopher Haupt

"Ello."

Carissa Ashlee Fei replied Jun 25, 2011 to Hello

3 Jun 25, 2011
Reply by Justin Martin

"Funny for a long time I though of doing that. My first idea in my head was about thi…"

Carissa Ashlee Fei replied Apr 26, 2011 to Should Christian comics go into apolgetics?

20 Dec 24, 2011
Reply by David Duarte

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2019   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service