Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

sir brandon noel's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"there's nothing wrong with a black and white book, but youtube has some nice tutoria…"

sir brandon noel replied Dec 1, 2012 to I suck at colors

7 Dec 1, 2012
Reply by Landon J Weckerly

"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lue6mQ0_4Rc"

sir brandon noel replied Aug 24, 2011 to who wants to be published

1 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by sir brandon noel

"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lue6mQ0_4Rc"

sir brandon noel replied Aug 24, 2011 to who wants to be published

1 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by sir brandon noel

"hhmm turns out there’s a steam punk convention about two hours away from me this mon…"

sir brandon noel replied Feb 9, 2010 to Steampunk World's Fair

5 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Buzz Dixon

"Character sketches it’s the photo album called paid In Full I should be adding more…"

sir brandon noel replied Feb 9, 2010 to Steampunk World's Fair

5 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Buzz Dixon

"am working on a steem punk book, its fun stuff. I wish this thing was closer to So C…"

sir brandon noel replied Feb 8, 2010 to Steampunk World's Fair

5 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Buzz Dixon

"Well I did say any medium, but there’s no reflection there’s no image with in a imag…"

sir brandon noel replied Feb 7, 2010 to oppen challenge

9 Feb 7, 2010
Reply by southpawdoesart

"am reading deadpool, and i might jup on to seage, but Am a little drained on big eve…"

sir brandon noel replied Feb 4, 2010 to What main stream comics are you reading now?

4 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by Dan Conner

"Sweet this is gonna be a lot of fun, am doing Joker, Riddle r, cat woman, and Pangwi…"

sir brandon noel replied Feb 2, 2010 to oppen challenge

9 Feb 7, 2010
Reply by southpawdoesart

"Buzz I always enjoy reading your posts you bring up a lot of good solid points. Abou…"

sir brandon noel replied Feb 2, 2010 to Where do you guys stand on having magic in comics?

80 Apr 30, 2010
Reply by R Jay McCarty

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2019   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service