Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

Kevin D. Lintz's Discussions (99)

Discussions Replied To (92) Replies Latest Activity

"Amen! That is a good word to share. Thank you."

Kevin D. Lintz replied May 29 to Gods presence

1 May 29
Reply by Kevin D. Lintz

"Thanks for checking and good job for getting back into your craft. Of course you are…"

Kevin D. Lintz replied Apr 19 to Just Checking in

4 Apr 24
Reply by Ralph Ellis Miley

"Having the story begin with his death is a great idea. It makes Brianna a more sympa…"

Kevin D. Lintz replied Apr 16 to When should Brianna’s brother get killed off

4 Apr 17
Reply by K.G. Adams

"Could you clarify a little more about the project you want to create? Do you want t…"

Kevin D. Lintz replied Apr 12 to Getting Started

2 Apr 12
Reply by Kevin D. Lintz

"She could hear footsteps of a fleeing criminal or even distinguish between different…"

Kevin D. Lintz replied Mar 22 to A quick update/ Deciding on Hazel's powerand mak

4 Mar 22
Reply by Kevin D. Lintz

"1. Planning Process Writing mysteries is very tricky. You have to absolutely know al…"

Kevin D. Lintz replied Mar 1 to A few questions

4 Mar 1
Reply by K.G. Adams

"I remember having mine out. Take it easy and definitely follow all the cleaning dire…"

Kevin D. Lintz replied Feb 18 to Having my wisdom teeth out Monday

4 Feb 25
Reply by Joseph Allen Ives

"I really enjoyed Matt Madden's "99 Ways to Tell a Story". It is a very interesting l…"

Kevin D. Lintz replied Feb 7 to Recommended reading...

11 Feb 12
Reply by Amy Michelle Fusco

"Whew! Asking the big questions :) 1) Makes perfect sense. Lets treat each other wel…"

Kevin D. Lintz replied Jan 31 to What are the CCAS "decency limits?"

1 Jan 31
Reply by Kevin D. Lintz

"I don't know of that many off the top of my head, but check the site Common Sense Me…"

Kevin D. Lintz replied Dec 24, 2017 to Anime recommendations for a 9 and 12 year old

1 Dec 24, 2017
Reply by Kevin D. Lintz

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2018   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service