Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

Kevin D. Lintz's Discussions (90)

Discussions Replied To (83) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't know of that many off the top of my head, but check the site Common Sense Me…"

Kevin D. Lintz replied Dec 24, 2017 to Anime recommendations for a 9 and 12 year old

1 Dec 24, 2017
Reply by Kevin D. Lintz

"You are correct, it is a lot of work! Congratulations for sticking with it and not g…"

Kevin D. Lintz replied Dec 20, 2017 to Trying to decide on a tone for my series

4 Dec 30, 2017
Reply by Angelic Empyress

"No need to worry about that. Some people will like it, some people won't. Don't try…"

Kevin D. Lintz replied Dec 14, 2017 to Need help with how powers are inherited in my series

8 Dec 30, 2017

"Honestly, I think that you are thinking too much about it. Genetic mutations can be…"

Kevin D. Lintz replied Dec 14, 2017 to Need help with how powers are inherited in my series

8 Dec 30, 2017

"Welcome aboard! We are glad you are here."

Kevin D. Lintz replied Nov 22, 2017 to Hi, Im Samuel from Indonesia :D

9 Nov 22, 2017
Reply by Kevin D. Lintz

"That is an interesting article and makes me wonder about your main character's conne…"

Kevin D. Lintz replied Oct 26, 2017 to Found an interesting article

1 Oct 26, 2017
Reply by Kevin D. Lintz

"1) For the killer's attempt on the bird, you could go for something sneaky, like poi…"

Kevin D. Lintz replied Oct 26, 2017 to Came up with a new scene

1 Oct 26, 2017
Reply by Kevin D. Lintz

"Welcome aboard!"

Kevin D. Lintz replied Sep 19, 2017 to Hello everyone

3 Sep 25, 2017
Reply by Drew Lewis

"Those are both excellent. Thanks!"

Kevin D. Lintz replied Sep 17, 2017 to Two great ongoing animal Web Comics

2 Sep 17, 2017
Reply by Kevin D. Lintz

"I think it makes more sense for her clothes to not transform at all. I understand yo…"

Kevin D. Lintz replied Sep 1, 2017 to What to do about Brianna's clothes when she transforms

2 Sep 4, 2017
Reply by Brien Sparling

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2018   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service