Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

PROMOS (203)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

XP Comics Official Site

Hey here's XP Comics official website: www.xpcomics.com For now, Melchizedek: King of Justice is the only project that XP Comics has and w…

Started by Andrew Rowland

0 Mar 29, 2015

XP Comic Talk

Hey guys! I made a podcast show where I bring in guests who are Christian comic creators or Christians who are or were in the comic industr…

3 Nov 25, 2014
Reply by Andrew Rowland

The Timeless Webcomic

Check out my webcomic!  Its a allegory with christian themes if you know where to look! read the comic: www.vivificastudios.com

Started by Jolene Skvarek

7 Sep 25, 2014
Reply by Steven M. Lyles

New Christian super hero web series!

I want to invite everyone to check out my newly re-booted web series called CARDINAL ADVENTURES. It is a live action series based on Kurt J…

Started by John Martin

0 Sep 10, 2014

Nephilites : Awakenings

Just released my Graphic Novel.  Hope some of you enjoy it! :)

Started by Matt (Boomer)

6 Aug 9, 2014
Reply by Matt (Boomer)

My new google+ community and business pages

Greetings fellow Christian science fiction fans, authors, illustrators. I have just recently created some communities related to my new sc…

Started by rj

0 Jul 11, 2014

KICKSTARTER for Word for WORD Bible Comic

Hi everyone, exciting news the KICKSTARTER campaign is launched now! Go there now to see the exciting video and see what rewards you can ge…

Started by Simon Amadeus Pillario

0 Apr 20, 2014

The Word for WORD Bible Comic

Hi everyone, My calling is to create a graphic novel of the Bible that is completely unabridged, historically accurate and suitable for ag…

Started by Simon Amadeus Pillario

0 Mar 20, 2014

Melchizedek: King of Justice

Here's my webcomic: http://www.kingofjustice.com Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/kingofjusticecomic Feel free to give feedback.

5 Feb 17, 2014
Reply by Andrew Rowland

Chapter one is in the books

heedthecalling.com What’s up people? At the end of each chapter the book includes a scripture that pertains to where Silk is, in terms of…

Started by David Campbell

0 Jan 14, 2014

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2019   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service