Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

INTRODUCTIONS (297)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hello All Just Joined

Just joined ccas and wanted to let you all know that i'm excited about sharing my work. I hope you will all visit my blog at http://snowtig…

Started by Leon Garcia

8 Apr 26, 2008
Reply by UnchartedSpirit

Great To Be Here!

Greetings! I am Kirk Harris, and I've been on this site for a little over a week, and I'm pleased to be here to fellowship with all of you!…

Started by Kirk Harris

4 Mar 26, 2008
Reply by Kirk Harris

New to the Forum

Hello! I'm a young, aspiring cartoonist sent here by my professor (Dr. Fred Sanders from Biola University). I'm pleasantly surprised to fin…

Started by Allison Oh

10 Feb 6, 2008
Reply by Allison Oh

whats' new

hello my name is Demetrius a.k.a Dj. I'm new to this and I don't know exactly what a forum is. I joined this site in hopes of finding other…

Started by Demetrius Veasy

0 Dec 20, 2007

Introducing the new guy

Greetings all, I couldn't find a dedicated intro area, so I assume this is acceptable. I was restless tonight and incredibly tired of my u…

Started by RMK

3 Nov 13, 2007
Reply by Anthony Rodriguez

Introductions

Salutations! Thanks to Steve M. for the invite. For those of you who don't know me, please check out my intro on my page. I won't say much…

Started by JCServant

3 Nov 1, 2007
Reply by Anthony Rodriguez

New Christian Comic Artist!

Hey all, just wanted to say that I am new here, please read my profile for more info! You can also see my various works (some good and not…

Started by Christina Cheek

1 Aug 15, 2007
Reply by Devin Parker

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2019   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service