Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

COMIC BOOK REVIEWS (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"For Greater Glory"

I just finished watching this fantastic film about the Mexican people's struggle for religious freedom against their secular/totalitaria…

Started by Steve Crespo

0 Jan 20, 2013

Anyone checked out any of the DC reboot titles?

I haven't picked up any of the reboot titles.  Curious if someone had what they would and would not recommend?   Thanks

Started by Luis Serrano

7 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Stephen James Miller

assignment 2

Hey all: Only took me 6 months, but here's the second assingment for the correspondance course I'm taking through the joe kubert school. Di…

Started by Landon J Weckerly

4 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Steve Crespo

Review of Ministry Comics' Website-Need input from Viewers

No this is not a plug for everyone just to visit MC's website, but a real need of input from viewers and potential comic readers.  I would…

Started by Christina Cheek

4 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by Christina Cheek

Fables: Covers by James Jean

I just treated myself to a book- "Fables: Covers by James Jean".    I missed the first printing run, and was highly bummed. A second run…

Started by Steve Crespo

3 Nov 21, 2011
Reply by Christopher Haupt

Brian K Vaughan

Two of my favorite series are written by Brian K. Vaugahn.   Y: The Last Man  & Ex Machina   Now I know I'm super late on these series,…

Started by Luis Serrano

0 Oct 25, 2011

'Superman Birthright' Recommendation.

I'm a big fan of the library.  The past year I've most likely read well over 100 graphic novels.  Obviously they don't have the newest m…

Started by Luis Serrano

2 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by Luis Serrano

'Wolverine Old Man Logan'

Another great graphic novel.  Thoroughly enjoyed this one. 4 stars.

Started by Luis Serrano

1 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by Melchizedek Todd

manga artists.............O_O

I just thought that it might be fun for a bunch of manga artists could posts pics on the forums and comment and critique each other! I woul…

Started by Mewisthebest

5 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by Buzz Dixon

COMIX35 Quebec Seminar Report:

Hello all!   I have just returned home from a fantastic seminar put together by COMIX35 and Nate Butler. (He was the real reason I went).  …

Started by Martin Murtonen

7 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by Martin Murtonen

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2019   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service