Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

BUSINESS & LOGISTICS (96)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Grant for self publishing comic

Though some of our brothers and sisters in Christ may be interested in this. The deadline is in a couple of days but maybe you can swing it…

Started by Moses

2 Sep 29, 2009
Reply by Moses

Free ad in our upcoming title Moses.

I'm looking for anyone interested in a free ad in our upcoming comic book Moses. It will be a quarter page ad, and i'll need it in rgb 300…

Started by Peter Gonzalez

0 Sep 29, 2009

Custom Action Figures

Does anyone know of any Toy companies that specialize in manufacturing "Custom Action Figures"? (This would be for some of my characters.)…

Started by Marc Moran

6 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Marc Moran

06.07.09 - New Wildlight Comic!

Update 06.07.09: The excitement of the finale of the first season of Wildlight continues to ramp up with Wildlight #68. Loyalties are teste…

Started by JCServant

0 Jun 7, 2009

05.31.09 New Lightning Prophetess!

Update 05.31.09: You've been asking it, and Shan delivers! We have a slamming new update to Lightning Prophetess you do not want to miss!…

Started by JCServant

0 May 31, 2009

Drop shipping / Locating a product distributor

I am developing a store for my new website, based on characters, etc..., And I was wondering, where can I find a supplier that would drop…

Started by Mantis Force

1 May 23, 2009
Reply by Buzz Dixon

I'm looking for a comic publisher for a christian comic...

Hey all on CCAS! I'm working on a faith based animated Series and I recently did a promotional comic for a local convention. Based on the p…

Started by Brandon Robinson

4 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by Brandon Robinson

What do the CCAS people want to know about Marketing?

Post your questions here, and I review thew to seek out an answer, and open up for comments? At Your Service, Scott A. Shuford www.FrontG

Started by Scott A. Shuford

6 Dec 20, 2008
Reply by Scott A. Shuford

Producing a comic book

Hello all, I am looking for some technical advice on producing a comic book. Is online or print the best way to go or how can one reconcil…

Started by Zilla

5 Aug 11, 2008
Reply by Mantis Force

getting known

Are there places I should be submitting my strip? I dont really care about getting publish... what I do is not really newspaper worthy or c…

Started by bradmc

16 Jul 1, 2008
Reply by Joe Chiappetta

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2019   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service