Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

BUSINESS & LOGISTICS (96)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How To Pitch Your Creative Idea...And Get A Yes!

Free Mini Workbook Included>> You have a creative project, initiative or design business idea that you’re excited about.For this ide…

Started by Tony Snipes

0 Jul 30, 2010

EC Comics Picture Stories from the Bible

Does anyone have any leads on to who might on the rights to the "Picture Stories from the Bible" series, which was edited by M. C. Gaines a…

Started by Dan Conner

6 Jul 17, 2010
Reply by Martin Murtonen

Moving Comic Con International?

Publishers Weekly ran this article this week about the possible relocation of CCI after 2012.   http://www.publishersweekly.com/pw/by-topic

Started by Bob Luedke

4 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by Dan Conner

The Future is Now- BOOM! to offer entire backlist digitally Updt: DC JOINS THE FRAY

Because of all the digital vs. print discussions, this is relevant:http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=26707Quite frankl…

Started by Martin Murtonen

3 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by Martin Murtonen

Comic book Pricing from the Big Boys:

We've been talking at random throughout various posts about pricing books, e-books and the like. Why we price them at what prices etc. and…

Started by Martin Murtonen

0 May 25, 2010

Taking our works to the masses

I'd thrown this out in a blog post a couple weeks back, but now have compiled some more detailing info I thought I'd share with the group.…

Started by Bob Luedke

5 Apr 17, 2010
Reply by Calvary Comics

Fund Your Next Creative Project Using Kickstarter

Guys- fter hearing a lot about the challenges in getting comic and graphic novel projects, I HAD to share this info with you:    Kickstarte…

Started by Tony Snipes

2 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Dan Conner

Help Wanted: Card Game

Several years back Fish Without Feet Graphic Design and another CCAS'er started an endeavor to create a card game. Some of you may have see…

Started by David C. McConnehey II

5 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by David C. McConnehey II

Needing Feedback

I am seeking to create my very own Christian entertainment company dedicated to sharing the Word with the world and I need your help. Plea…

Started by Patrick Downton

1 Oct 23, 2009
Reply by Allen Weaver

Raising Donations for Charity Online

Hey, I've been toying around with the idea of asking for monetary support via my website, but instead of using them as 'tips' for myself,…

Started by Krista Jean

0 Oct 10, 2009

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2019   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service