Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

BUSINESS & LOGISTICS (96)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GO TO www.pimplefacenation.com

I need every one to start a discussion I need you to go to www.pimplefacenation.com check it out comment read My comics tell me what you th…

Started by Pimple face Nation studios

0 Nov 19, 2014

Two more ideas for $ with cartoons

Two more ideas for making Cartoons pay$ : Idea#1 Cartoon publicity for events : This is not a new idea, but I just saw it carried out to an…

Started by Brien Sparling

2 Jul 29, 2014
Reply by Melchizedek Todd

next step

I am an artist not really with any comic book experience.  I sketch the events of our local church meetings as a sequence and think the ide…

Started by daniel chuter

2 Jul 29, 2014
Reply by daniel chuter

print costs and paper stock questions

When my comic gets printed I would ideally like it to be the same weight and feel as you get in professional comics like Hellboy or Marvel…

Started by Simon Amadeus Pillario

0 Mar 20, 2014

I need advice....

I have a comic strip that I would like to get published in the local paper and hopefully expand later. Is there anyone out there that could…

Started by Leigha M. Sherman

2 Feb 11, 2014
Reply by Christopher Haupt

Rooted Chronicles Distribution Catalog Launched!

Announcing Launch of Rooted Chronicles Distribution Catalog. We are pleased to begin offering a selection of quality graphic novel titles t…

Started by Luis Serrano

0 Dec 6, 2013

MEGABOOK M3 Submissions Open

Greetings Creators!CE Publishing Group is now taking submissions for the next edition of MEGABOOK. The M3 edition will be BIGGER and BETTER…

Started by Michael Rickaby

3 Nov 28, 2013
Reply by Angelic Empyress

Fun Christian Website for Girls! "God's Special Forces"

I just wanted to share this great new website by Darlene Lacey! (I was blessed to find Darlene's ad for girl's character design.  At the ti…

Started by Keyfarer

1 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by Gerard Lee

Updates!

So it's been a while since I've been able to post anything to CCAS, but that doesn't mean that I've been able to slack off! Between a new d…

Started by Matt Tirre

4 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Matt Tirre

Please give my friend some advices!

Hi everyone! One of my good Christian friends also loves comics. He wishes to publish his science fiction comics. One day he received an em…

Started by Youmin Park

12 May 4, 2013
Reply by Cobus Prinsloo

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2019   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service