Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

BUSINESS & LOGISTICS (96)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Best iPad Pro Software for Drawing

I just got an iPad pro and apple pencil as a graduation present and was wondering about the best app to use for art. I won't necessarily be…

Started by K.G. Adams

0 Jun 1, 2016

Webmangas

Do any of you run webmangas? I'm curious... <smile>I like to keep up on all the webmangas drawn by Christian artists, and recommend t…

Started by Melody Kondrael

34 May 27, 2016
Reply by David Larson

Looking for an artist to create a graphic novel!

Okay, so my friend, Tristen Wayne Evans, has a novel published that he would like to also be converted into a graphic novel. It's called th…

Started by Hailey Summer Galloway

7 Mar 13, 2016
Reply by David Rivera

Comics for Phones and PDA's- is it viable?

I've recently discovered e-books for my PDA phone and I'm really enjoying the ability to read anywhere. I've been thinking about adapting i…

Started by marcus hayden

8 Mar 13, 2016
Reply by David Rivera

Equipment on a Shoestring

I'm going to have to pretty much pull myself up by my bootstraps here - I'm not too broke for bills and groceries, but I've been too broke…

Started by Paula Richey

13 Nov 15, 2015
Reply by Aaron Uglum

Question About Copyrights

Hello everyone,   I pray all is well. I had a question about copyrighting my work, and I wanted to get some advice. So here's a quick rundo…

Started by Justin Martin

7 Nov 14, 2015
Reply by Aaron Uglum

Freelancers & Gigs

Hi Everyone, I work as a freelance illustrator/animator, and I was just wondering who else on here does freelance?  Sometimes I get job req…

Started by Monica Bruenjes

0 Jul 27, 2015

How should I deal with a negative review/controversy when it comes?

I was just wondering how to deal with controversies and negative reviews when they come. I belong to a writer's critique(I write poetry and…

Started by K.G. Adams

3 Jul 15, 2015
Reply by Gerard Lee

Getting a Publisher for The Word for Word Bible Comic- can you help

Hi everyone,  We are currently trying to find a good publisher for the Word for Word Bible Comic. Does anyone have any contacts within lik…

Started by Sian Morgan

0 Jun 11, 2015

A little direction or advice...

Hello everyone. I'm currently knee deep in a 2+year project creating a graphic novel adapted from the harmony of the Gospels. The end resul…

Started by Brian D

37 Dec 4, 2014
Reply by marcus hayden

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2019   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service