Christian Comic Arts Society

A Network of Christian Fellowship for Comics Fans, Pros, and Amateurs

BUSINESS & LOGISTICS (97)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

getting known

Are there places I should be submitting my strip? I dont really care about getting publish... what I do is not really newspaper worthy or c…

Started by bradmc

16 Jul 1, 2008
Reply by Joe Chiappetta

The U.S. Economy...

I've always wondered how Walt Disney and his crew were even able to make short films during the 30's, much less come out with Snow White pl…

Started by UnchartedSpirit

6 May 19, 2008
Reply by Spike

Strip Standards

I tried this in the writers group but got nada. Thought I might try it here too. Is there standards for image size and font size and such?…

Started by bradmc

8 Mar 21, 2008
Reply by Spike

Christian Publishers looking for writers?

I've been trying to get some Christian comics out, but can't seem to find any outlet for my ideas. Does anyone on here know of any Christia…

Started by Mike Bullock

1 Feb 14, 2008
Reply by mike

Thoughts or opinions about starting a web comic

Hi all, I'm curious to hear thoughts and opinions about going about starting a web comic book. Up until now, I've put together four issues…

Started by Rob Marsh

22 Jan 24, 2008
Reply by Rob Marsh

How to Print a Zine

As Some of you know, I've recently been inspired to start my own Zine. But after hours of exploring Microsoft word and MS publishers i am s…

Started by Anthony Rodriguez

8 Nov 1, 2007
Reply by Anthony Rodriguez

Christian Publishers are there such companies out there?

Just posting this up, because I don't know the answer to this question. As you all know, by faith, I am creating ( not me, but God through…

Started by Christina Cheek

4 Sep 15, 2007
Reply by Christina Cheek

RSS

Welcome to the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) Online Network!

Did you know that CCAS has monthly meetings in the Los Angeles area? Contact Eric Jansen for more info!

Also, members of CCAS have produced the APAzine ALPHA-OMEGA for over 25 years!  We have about five openings right now!  Contact Eric Jansen for more info!  (This is a 30-member active-participation-only photocopied magazine for Christian writers and artists who submit a "trib" every other month for fun, fellowship, and critiques by other members.  Between postage and your photocopying costs, you might pay anywhere from $5 to $25 per issue.)

© 2019   Created by CCAS Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service